Applicant should read the following instructions before applying:
1. Scan your Passport Size color Photograph and make it ready for uploading. The image format should be either .jpg,.jpeg and .png. No other format of image will be accepted. The image size should be between 20KB to 50 KB. and dimension should be as
2. Scan your signature and make it ready for uploading.Size should be between 10KB to 40 KB.
3. Scan your date of birth certificate or HSLC Admit card for age verification. Size should be between 80KB to 200 KB.
4. In case of SC/ ST(P)/ST(H)/OBC/MOBC scan your caste certificate.Size should be between 80KB to 200 KB.
5. Scan copy of BPL Certificate,Employment Exchange Certificate, Disability certificate(in case of PwD), Ex-servicemen discharge certificate from the concerned authority.Size should be between 80KB to 200 KB.
6. Applicant should not be less than 18 years and more than 43 years of age on the 1st day of January 2017. The Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC, ST candidates.
7. The General candidates will have to pay the application fee of Rs.250/- and SC/ST/OBC Candidates Rs.150/- through treasury challan. Application fee is NIL for the candidates having BPL certificate.
8. Keep ready the Treasury Challan No., date and amount, which the candidates will have to feed into the application form and scan copy of it should be uploaded.Size should be between 80KB to 200 KB.
9. Examination Zone for Phase-I are Bongaigaon,Dhubri,Dibrugarh,Diphu,Guwahati,Haflong,Jorhat,Kokrajhar,Lakhimpur,Majuli,Mangaldai, Nagaon,Nalbari,Silchar,Tezpur.
10. The minimum Educational qualification of the candidates shall be a graduate in Arts,Science or Commerce from a University recognized by the state government or a degree equivalent thereto and recognized by the government.The candidates must also possess a minimum 6(six) months Diploma/Certificate in Computer proficiency from a recognized institute.
11. Candidates are advised to use valid email id during Online Application.
12. Candidates are advised to take printout after final submission of the form and keep the registration no with you for further reference.
13. Last date of submission of Application is 19/09/2017
Dear applicant, please ensure that you are having all the particulars mentioned above. When you are ready with all the above requirements, please proceed with the application.
14. If there is any discrepancy please mail us at, email@example.com with full name, date of birth, applied post,mobile No.
15. If you are unable to print your submitted application form, please click on the RePrint Application link.